September 6, 2013

Article in the Racing Post


Just want to give out a shout that I have an article in this months Racing Post about my adventures spent with the USA Jr Camp I did back in June. This article is a lot longer and more in depth then the write up found on my blog from a while ago. I would recommend for everyone to go to their local bike shop and pick up a copy. You can also find the PDF version of this month's racing post at their website which can be found HERE. My write up is on page 7. I recommend checking it out when you get a chance. Andy Hollinger has been putting together the racing post for as long as I remember. He also supports texas racing through the hosting of races and events. The Racing Post has a website of their own which is at theracingpost.us

No comments:

Post a Comment