November 18, 2013

Jersey change for 2014. Astellas Professional Cycling



Wanting to keep everyone up to date on my endeavors. So I just want to say that I am very excited to say that I will be racing with Astellas Oncology through 2014. I am very excited to be giving an opportunity like this and plan to make the most of it. It is a little saddening that I will be leaving the Squadra family that I have been apart of for the two years. It is a change that I have been working hard for since I joined the team in 2012. Now I will be following Shane to the Continental level to continue on in my cycling career.
 Shane and I are not the first racers to be leaving squadra to go race continental. Chad Haga (Shane’s older brother) Raced back for squadra before I was a u23 and graduated to a top level domestic team and now is going world tour.


 I got my first real taste of what it takes to race at the top of the USA domestic scene with my first NRC race at Cascade this past summer. I have been thinking of it ever since. I plan to make the most of this opportunity and I cannot describe how happy I am to have taken it. I feel like this off season is going to be great. But I feel like it is going to feed into the best race season yet.

1 comment:

  1. "Life is limitless and knowing this is what the spirit is" -macklemore

    ReplyDelete