November 20, 2014

Super Squadra 2015

The first time I was part of the winning team with SuperSquadra in 2012


I am very happy to announce that in 2015 I will be racing with my old team, Super Squadra, based out of Austin Texas. I was given a choice between racing professionally or continue my education at the University of Houston. I ultimately chose the latter.


I learned a lot racing professionally this past season, and I feel that I reached a new level in my own cycling growth. Racing against the best American Criterium racers here in the states, as well as butting heads with some real world tour talent over in Europe has taught me a lot about the sport, and about myself.


I plan to take what I learned on the road with Astellas in 2014 and use that experience to help develop Super Squadra further in 2015. Big plans for next season and I couldn't be more excited

No comments:

Post a Comment